Broadwater Resort is one of the most popular beachfront stays for Leavers in WA. The resort has awesome studio rooms and apartment style accommodation which caters for all group sizes. All the studios and apartments are equipped with a kitchen, dishwasher, bathroom and TV/DVD player. The resort facilities are a massive drawcard including a heated indoor pool and spa, outdoor pool, barbeque area and a great entertainment area. There’s so many things to do around the resort and places to mingle with other Leavers’ groups. The idyllic position of the resort on the beach is ideal for morning dips after a big night out or an afternoon chill session before getting ready for the Leavers festivities at the Entertainment Zone. If you need to stock up on food or looking to eat out, the resort is also central to shops and restaurants. It’s also within walking distance to the free bus route too.
Inclusions at Broadwater Resort Leavers
- 5 nights’ accommodation at Broadwater Resort in the selected resort room.
- Free stuff from your team at Sure Thing. Everyone loves merchandise and you’ll receive a cap, lanyard and more!
- Access to the Leavers hotline, Sure Thing Schoolies support channel to ask questions, alert of any issues and gain assistance at any time of the day or night.
- Exclusive food offers from our friends at Dominos and Red Rooster, including free delivery to the resort.
More important Leavers details to note:
- To secure your Leavers booking, it only costs $150 deposit per person.
- 24HR Security
- BBQ Facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool