Four Seasons Holiday Park
If you’re looking for a spot with one of the best vibes for Leavers then Four Seasons Holiday Park is where it’s at! With an awesome mix of accommodation options, this holiday park attracts plenty of leavers looking to celebrate their end of school festivities. Stay in one of the property’s unpowered or powered campsites for an affordable way to spend Leavers. If your friends want to stay together in a private dwelling, the cottages, park homes, and caravans are the best options. The cottages accommodate up to eight people and are self-contained with private bathrooms, kitchen and living space. The caravans sleep between two and six people and have a stove, fridge, kettle, toaster and microwave. Bring your camping equipment and pitch a tent with your friends. Campsites have access to all the facilities around the park including shared bathrooms, the BBQ areas, pool and the camper’s kitchen.The park is located 200 meters from the beach and between Busselton and Dunsborough. This holiday park is also on the free bus route to the Leavers Zone in Dunsborough. Another awesome bonus!
Inclusions at Four Seasons Holiday Park:
- 5 nights’ accommodation in the selected accommodation type.
- There is also a 4 night option for unpowered campsites only.
- Free Transport to & from the Leavers Zone in Dunsborough on the free bus.
- Leavers merchandise from Sure Thing - a lanyard, cap and more!
- Access to the Leavers Hotline available 24/7 over Leavers week.
- Discounts and other special offers from our partners.
More important Leavers details to note:
- To secure your Leavers booking, it only costs $150 deposit per person.
- BBQ Facilities